As we navigate today’s challenging business environment, it has never been more critical to respond to new risks and threats and identify opportunities in your organisation and your industry. Risk management must be a value-creator for your organisation, driving positive customer outcomes and sustainable business operations.
Key course details
|Duration||14 Hours across a 2 Week Virtual Learning Journey|
|Fee||$ 990 (inc GST)|
|Certification||2 CEMD Units of Credit The Certificate in Executive Management and Development (CEMD) is attained by accruing unit points through completing AGSM Short or Custom Courses and offers credits towards an MBAX, AGSM’s next generation online MBA|
|Start date||20 Jul 2020|
What you will learn
Over two weeks of virtual workshops and action learning, you will develop a deep understanding of emerging challenges and technologies, the risks, threats and opportunities ahead and how to build a positive risk culture in your organisation.
You will complete a series of virtual workshops and self-paced activities, designed to build your knowledge, skills and tools to:
- Position risk management as a strategic business enabler
- Identify emerging risks, threats and opportunities
- Apply a customer-centred design approach to risk and compliance
- Understand and leverage the role of risk management in customer service
- Review and apply learnings from the Royal Commission
- Use systems thinking to drive decisions
- Develop your communication approaches and toolkit
- Understand the impact of emerging technologies
“The AGSM Operational Risk in Financial Services virtual courses provide a clear approach to risk management under financial services regulation, and practical guidance on effective risk assessment and management in business operations.” James Myerscough, Program Director
You can read more from James here.
How you will learn
Led by a financial services risk expert, you will take part in live virtual workshops, interspersed with action learning and coaching to help you step up to the challenges of today’s dynamic business environment.
|20 Jul 2020||$990||14 Hours across a 2 Week Virtual Learning Journey||Online||Enrol now|