Understanding key finance and accounting concepts and language is critical for managers and professionals at every level. This practical and engaging course will help you understand the essentials of finance to interpret financial reports and make more informed business decisions.
Key course details
|Duration||14 Hours across a 2 Week Virtual Learning Journey|
|Fee||$1,694 (inc GST)|
|Certification||2 CEMD Units of Credit The Certificate in Executive Management and Development (CEMD) is attained by accruing unit points through completing AGSM Short or Custom Courses and offers credits towards an MBAX, AGSM’s next generation online MBA|
|Start date||More dates to be announced shortly|
What you will learn
Over two weeks of live virtual workshops and action learning, you will build an essential finance toolkit that will enable you to:
- Understand and use financial language
- Analyse financial statements to measure performance
- Understand accrual accounting and what it means for your team or business unit
- Read and interpret cash flow statements and understand inflow and outflow
- Make more informed financial decisions
How you will learn
Led by an expert in financial reporting and business strategy analysis, you will take part in virtual workshops, interspersed with action learning to develop your knowledge and confidence and build a management toolkit to navigate the world of finance.