Understanding and making use of your data is critical to making informed decisions, addressing challenges, building competitive advantage, and ultimately achieving business outcomes. Your data should be your organisation’s biggest asset, but it must be used to its full advantage.
Key course details
|Duration||14 Hours across a 2 Week Virtual Learning Journey|
|Fee||$1,694 (inc GST)|
|Certification||2 CEMD Units of Credit The Certificate in Executive Management and Development (CEMD) is attained by accruing unit points through completing AGSM Short or Custom Courses and offers credits towards an MBAX, AGSM’s next generation online MBA|
|Start date||01 Mar 2021|
What you will learn
Over two weeks of virtual workshops and action learning, you will build the knowledge, tools and skills to drive data adoption in your team, helping you to make better decisions, navigate ambiguity and complexity, allocate resources, and improve productivity.
You will develop a toolkit to:
- Evaluate and leverage your data assets in a strategic and coordinated way
- Use your data to make more informed decisions
- Understand how your data can be used to allocate resources and improve productivity
- Make better use of your data to inform the customer experience
- Drive data adoption in your team
- Address pitfalls and overcome obstacles to drive transformation
- Develop a practical plan for your organisation’s transition
- Apply the Data Ethics Framework to understand and navigate ethical issues
“According to IDC, the amount of data will grow from 33 zettabytes in 2018 to 175 by 2025. Managers need to understand how they can use this data to make informed decisions for their business.”
Josep Curto, Program Director.
Read more from Josep here, or watch the video below:
How you will learn
Led by a data scientist and entrepreneur who has helped many organisations to create competitive advantages using data, you will take part in live virtual workshops, interspersed with action learning and coaching to upskill you as a ‘data driven’ professional, ready to take on the challenges of today’s dynamic environment.
|Start date||Fee||Workshop schedule||Enrol|
|01 Mar 2021||$1,694|
Wed March 3, 1:30 – 2:30pm