As we navigate increasing complexity and ambiguity, innovation must become more than just an intention. It must be a mindset and a practice that is embedded across your team, business unit or organisation, or you risk being left behind.
Key course details
|Duration||14 Hours across a 2 Week Virtual Learning Journey|
|Fee||$1,694 (inc GST)|
|Certification||2 CEMD Units of Credit The Certificate in Executive Management and Development (CEMD) is attained by accruing unit points through completing AGSM Short or Custom Courses and offers credits towards an MBAX, AGSM’s next generation online MBA|
|Start date||01 Feb 2021|
What you will learn
Over two weeks of virtual workshops and action learning, this course will enable you to build a roadmap to fast-track innovation, embracing transformation, and building the skills to drive your organisation into the future.
You will develop a toolkit to:
- Understand and articulate the innovation imperative
- Evaluate and apply innovation tools and frameworks
- Move innovation from intention to practice
- Manage the transformation process
- Understand and implement cultural and behavioural shifts
- Create and use a targeted innovation roadmap for your organisation
How you will learn
Led by innovation experts, you will take part in live virtual workshops, interspersed with action learning and coaching designed to help you take innovation from intention to practice.
|Start date||Fee||Workshop schedule||Enrol|
|01 Feb 2021||$1,694|
Online workshop schedule coming soon